The Conference summed up the results of the Labor Protection Week – 2021. More than 150 people took part in the event.
The participants of the Conference discussed the issues of implementing the occupational risk management at the enterprises level and promoting sustainable production, as well as shared with each other the best practices of preserving life and health of employees at the work places.
The following events took place at the locations of the Official Reception House of Khabarovsk Krai Government:
- «Vostok-Service-Amur» OOO (Limited Liability Company) photo zones (showcasing personal protective equipment);
- Safety awareness training (The «Center Of Supplementary Professional Education and Certification in the Far East Federal District» ANO);
- Counseling round table («PiK» OOO);
- «Labor Safety Seen With Children’s Eyes» Exhibition of children’s art;
- Counseling round tables of the companies conducting special assessment of working conditions and occupational risk assessment («Praktik Centre» OOO, «Ecostandard» OOO);
- Rapid HIV anonymous testing, voluntary counseling;
- COVID-19 voluntary vaccination point of dispensing.
Deputy Head on Social Issues of the Government of Khabarovsk Krai Eugene Nikonov presented the diplomas to the winners of the regional competition of the best management practices in labor safety.
The best professionals in labor safety field were awarded the diplomas granted by Head of Labor Safety and Public Employment Committee of the Government of Khabarovsk Krai Konstantin Vinogradov.